The Bible - Psalms 14
- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Rom 3:10 Psa 53:1
- The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. Rom 3:11 Psa 53:2
- They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Rom 3:12 Psa 53:3
- Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
- There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
- Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.
- Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.