|Reconciliation of man to God|
John 12:32 (KJV)
(32) And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
John 3:14-17 (KJV)
(14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: (15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. (16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
I John 4:10 (KJV)
(10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
2 Corinthians 5:19 (KJV)
(19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Hebrews 2:17 (KJV)
(17) Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
Colossians 1:20 (KJV)
(20) And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
Colossians 1:21 (KJV)
(21) And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
Romans 5:10 (KJV)
(10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
2 Corinthians 5:18 (KJV)
(18) And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
I John 2:1-2 (KJV)
(1) My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: (2) And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
2 Corinthians 5:20 (KJV)
(20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
Return to the Bible Scriptures by Subjects (KJV) Concise Alphabetical Index
Return to the Bible Scriptures by Subjects (KJV) Main Index
Return to the Bible Online Index - The King James Bible
Jesus Christ, God & Bible Centered Christian Online Community