|Praises from the Psalms - Part 2 - Chapters 64-99|
(Psalms 64:10 KJV)
(10) The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
(Psalms 66:1-4 KJV)
(1) Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands: (2) Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious. (3) Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee. (4) All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.
(Psalms 66:8 KJV)
(8) O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:
(Psalms 67:3-4a KJV)
(3) Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. (4) O let the nations be glad and sing for joy:
(Psalms 67:5 KJV)
(5) Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
(Psalms 68:3-4 KJV)
(3) But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. (4) Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
(Psalms 68:19 KJV)
(19) Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
(Psalms 68:26 KJV)
(26) Bless ye God in the congregations, even the Lord, from the fountain of Israel.
(Psalms 68:32 KJV)
(32) Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:
(Psalms 68:34-35 KJV)
(34) Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds. (35) O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
(Psalms 69:30 KJV)
(30) I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
(Psalms 69:34 KJV)
(34) Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and everything that moveth therein.
(Psalms 70:4 KJV)
(4) Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.
(Psalms 71:6b KJV)
(6) my praise shall be continually of thee.
(Psalms 71:8 KJV)
(8) Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.
(Psalms 71:14-17,19 KJV)
(14) But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. (15) My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. (16) I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only. (17) O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works. (19) Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!
(Psalms 71:22-24a KJV)
(22) I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel. (23) My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed. (24) My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long:
(Psalms 72:18-19 KJV)
(18) Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. (19) And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
(Psalms 75:1 KJV)
(1) Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
(Psalms 75:9 KJV)
(9) But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
(Psalms 76:4 KJV)
(4) Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey.
(Psalms 77:12-13 KJV)
(12) I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. (13) Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
(Psalms 79:13 KJV)
(13) So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
(Psalms 81:1-3a KJV)
(1) Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. (2) Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery. (3) Blow up the trumpet
(Psalms 84:1-2 KJV)
(1) How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts! (2) My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
(Psalms 84:4 KJV)
(4) Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
(Psalms 84:10 KJV)
(10) For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
(Psalms 86:8-12 KJV)
(8) Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works. (9) All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name. (10) For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone. (11) Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. (12) I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
(Psalms 89:1 KJV)
(1) I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
(Psalms 89:5-8 KJV)
(5) And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. (6) For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD? (7) God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him. (8) O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
(Psalms 89:16 KJV)
(16) In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
(Psalms 89:26b KJV)
(26) Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
(Psalms 89:52 KJV)
(52) Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
(Psalms 92:1-5 KJV)
(1) It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: (2) To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night, (3) Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound. (4) For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands. (5) O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
(Psalms 92:8 KJV)
(8) But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.
(Psalms 93:1-5 KJV)
(1) The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. (2) Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting. (3) The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves. (4) The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea. (5) Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever.
(Psalms 95:1-6 KJV)
(1) O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. (2) Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. (3) For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. (4) In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also. (5) The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land. (6) O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
(Psalms 96:1-13a KJV)
(1) O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth. (2) Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day. (3) Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people. (4) For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. (5) For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens. (6) Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary. (7) Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength. (8) Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts. (9) O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth. (10) Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously. (11) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. (12) Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice (13) Before the LORD
(Psalms 97:1 KJV)
(1) The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
(Psalms 97:9 KJV)
(9) For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.
(Psalms 97:12 KJV)
(12) Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
(Psalms 98:1 KJV)
(1) O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
(Psalms 98:4-9a KJV)
(4) Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. (5) Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm. (6) With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King. (7) Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. (8) Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together (9) Before the LORD
(Psalms 99:2-3 KJV)
(2) The LORD is great in Zion; and he is high above all the people. (3) Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.
(Psalms 99:5 KJV)
(5) Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
(Psalms 99:9 KJV)
(9) Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.
Return to the Bible Scriptures by Subjects (KJV) Concise Alphabetical Index
Return to the Bible Scriptures by Subjects (KJV) Main Index
Return to the Bible Online Index - The King James Bible
Jesus Christ, God & Bible Centered Christian Online Community