|Praises from the Psalms - Part 1 - Chapters 1-63|
(Psalms 2:11 KJV)
(11) Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
(Psalms 5:11 KJV)
(11) But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
(Psalms 7:17 KJV)
(17) I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
(Psalms 8:1 KJV)
(1) O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
(Psalms 8:9 KJV)
(9) O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
(Psalms 9:1-2 KJV)
(1) I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. (2) I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
(Psalms 9:11 KJV)
(11) Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
(Psalms 9:14 KJV)
(14) That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
(Psalms 13:5-6 KJV)
(5) But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. (6) I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
(Psalms 18:1-3 KJV)
(1) I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. (2) The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. (3) I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
(Psalms 18:46 KJV)
(46) The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
(Psalms 18:49 KJV)
(49) Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
(Psalms 20:5 KJV)
(5) We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions.
(Psalms 21:1 KJV)
(1) The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
(Psalms 21:6 KJV)
(6) For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
(Psalms 21:13 KJV)
(13) Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
(Psalms 22:22-23 KJV)
(22) I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee. (23) Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
(Psalms 22:25 KJV)
(25) My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
(Psalms 24:7-10 KJV)
(7) Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. (8) Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. (9) Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. (10) Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
(Psalms 25:1 KJV)
(1) Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
(Psalms 26:7-8 KJV)
(7) That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. (8) LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
(Psalms 26:12 KJV)
(12) My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.
(Psalms 27:6 KJV)
(6) And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
(Psalms 28:7 KJV)
(7) The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
(Psalms 29:1-2 KJV)
(1) Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength. (2) Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
(Psalms 30:1 KJV)
(1) I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
(Psalms 30:4 KJV)
(4) Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
(Psalms 30:11-12 KJV)
(11) Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; (12) To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
(Psalms 31:7 KJV)
(7) I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
(Psalms 31:23 KJV)
(23) O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
(Psalms 32:11 KJV)
(11) Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
(Psalms 33:1-3 KJV)
(1) Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright. (2) Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. (3) Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
(Psalms 34:1-3 KJV)
(1) I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. (2) My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. (3) O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
(Psalms 35:9-10a KJV)
(9) And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation. (10) All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee,
(Psalms 35:18 KJV)
(18) I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
(Psalms 35:27-28 KJV)
(27) Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. (28) And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.
(Psalms 36:5-7 KJV)
(5) Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. (6) Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast. (7) How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
(Psalms 40:3 KJV)
(3) And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
(Psalms 40:5 KJV)
(5) Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
(Psalms 40:16 KJV)
(16) Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.
(Psalms 41:13 KJV)
(13) Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
(Psalms 43:4 KJV)
(4) Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
(Psalms 44:8 KJV)
(8) In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
(Psalms 45:17 KJV)
(17) I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
(Psalms 47:1 KJV)
(1) O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
(Psalms 47:6,7,9b KJV)
(6) Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises. (7) For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding. (9) for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.
(Psalms 48:1 KJV)
(1) Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
(Psalms 51:14b-15 KJV)
(14) my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. (15) O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
(Psalms 52:9 KJV)
(9) I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
(Psalms 54:6 KJV)
(6) I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.
(Psalms 56:4a KJV)
(4) In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust;
(Psalms 56:10 KJV)
(10) In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
(Psalms 57:5 KJV)
(5) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.
(Psalms 57:7-11 KJV)
(7) My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. (8) Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. (9) I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations. (10) For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds. (11) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.
(Psalms 59:16-17 KJV)
(16) But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. (17) Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
(Psalms 61:1-4 KJV)
(1) Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. (2) From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. (3) For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. (4) I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
(Psalms 61:8a KJV)
(8) So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever,
(Psalms 63:3-7 KJV)
(3) Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. (4) Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. (5) My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: (6) When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. (7) Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
Return to the Bible Scriptures by Subjects (KJV) Concise Alphabetical Index
Return to the Bible Scriptures by Subjects (KJV) Main Index
Return to the Bible Online Index - The King James Bible
Jesus Christ, God & Bible Centered Christian Online Community